We already have the best good morning quotes for you, and here are the best good night quotes, including best good night quotes for her and goodnight love quotes that say more than "sweet dreams—they let your love know that they are the last thing you're thinking of right before you fall asleep.
Whether you're sending your partner a good night love quote while you two are apart or you want to get your crush's heart racing with a flirty good night quote for her, there are enough romantic good night quotes and sayings here to last you more than half a year!
Read on for 250 of the sweetest good night quotes.
250 Good Night Quotes and Sayings
Good Night Quotes for Her
1. “The day is over, the night is here, know that I love you today and forever, my dear.” – Catherine Pulsifer
2. “Listen to the night sky; the mockingbird always sings you my lullaby.” – Jmemo
3. “They say that God sprinkles his blessings upon the Earth every day and I think I’ve caught one—it’s you! Wishing you a good night and I love you.” – Unknown
4. “Good night. May you fall asleep in the arms of a dream so beautiful you’ll cry when you awake.” – Michael Faudet
5. “Everything I do, I do it for you.” – Bryan Adams
6. “Your hand touching mine… This is how galaxies collide.” – Sanober Khan
7. “I can’t close my eyes without you in my dreams.” – Luke Bryan
8. “Each night, I hope the moon is large and bright and you will be happy and right. When you turn off the light, keep in mind that I am dreaming of you.” – Unknown
9. “How strange, to dream of you, even when I am wide awake.” – D.J.
10. “And I start sleeping and dreaming and I think I’ll dream about you all through the night.” – John Mayer
11. “Take a deep breath and sleep tight while dreaming of me. Sweet dreams.” – RomanceBetweenTheLines.com
12. “’I love you’ begins with ‘I’ but ends with ‘you.’” – Charles de Leusse
13. “You’re nothing short of my everything.” – Ralph Block
14. “The day is over, it’s time for rest. Sleep well, my dear, you did your best.” – Catherine Pulsifer
15. “I wish I was there to hold you tight, instead of just sending you this loving ‘good night.’” – Unknown
Related: 50 Good Night Prayers
16. “I wish for you a good night of sleep, sweet dreams, and a smiling morning.” – Debasish Mridha
17. “You’ll be the last thing I think of before I fall asleep and the first thing I think of when I wake up.” – A.G. Henley
18. “I miss you in waves, and tonight I am drowning.” – Denice Envall
19. “Each day I wish that my dreams will come true. Then I remember that I am with you.” – Unknown
20. “Hell exists. It is here, 3 a.m., awake and without you.” – Beau Taplin
21. “For thousands of nights, I dreamed of making love to you. No man on Earth has ever hated sunrise as I do.” – Again the Magic
22. “Star Light, star bright, you are the first and last I think of tonight. Good night, my true love.” – Unknown
23. “May I kiss you then? On this miserable paper? I might as well open the window and kiss the night air.” – Franz Kafka
24. “No matter how far away you are, you will always be in my thoughts. Each day that we are together is the best day of my life.” – Unknown
25. “You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.” – Taylor Swift
26. ”Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.” – The History of Love
27. “We are made of particles that existed since the moment the universe began. I like to think those atoms traveled 14 billion years through time and space to create us so that we could be together and make each other whole.” – The Big Bang Theory
28. “I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.” – When Harry Met Sally
29. “I have found the one whom my soul loves.” – Song of Solomon 3:4
30. “And tonight, I’ll fall asleep with you in my heart.” – Unknown
31. “You are my blue crayon—the one I never have enough of—the one I use to color my sky.” – A.R. Rasher
32. “I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.” – Kiersten White
33. “I don’t wanna close my eyes, I don’t wanna fall asleep, cuz I’d miss you babe and I don’t wanna miss a thing.” – Aerosmith
34. “The day is busy enough to keep me occupied. In the quiet of the night, I begin to really miss you.” – Unknown
35. “Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow.” – William Shakespeare
36. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
37. “I am my beloved’s, and my beloved is mine.” – Song of Solomon 6:3
38. “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest and most beautiful person I have ever known—and even that is an understatement.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
39. “Go to sleep knowing that I loved you this day, and each tomorrow my love grows stronger. Good night!” – Catherine Pulsifer
40. “The moon is full, the night is deep, nature is alive—the only thing missing is you, next to me as we sleep.” – Nicholas Staniszewski
41. “The night breeze is blowing through my hair and the soft touch reminds me of your kisses. I wish I didn’t have to miss you this much.” – Unknown
42. “Sleep, my love, dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will forever be yours.” – Stephanie Meyer
43. “Tonight, I would walk a thousand miles just to be with you. Missing you, my love. Good night.” – Vish Askh
Related: 101 Missing You Quotes
44. “All that you are is all I’ll ever need.” – Ed Sheeran
45. “Love is one of the simplest feelings. All I dream about is capturing your heart each night. You already have mine.” – Unknown
46. “Distance unites missing beats of two hearts in love.” – Munia Khan
47. “Each hour is crawling by like years. I cannot wait to be in your arms again.” – Unknown
48. “Good night my dearest love and have pleasant dreams. Here’s to hope that tomorrow will be as sunny and bright as you are.” – Anthony T. Hincks
49. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
50. “Take a look out your window now. Although we may be apart at the moment we can both gaze up at the same moon. Good night.” – Sid Mohanty
51. “Throw off your worries when you throw off your clothes at night.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
52. “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.” – DeAnna Anderson
53. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride; I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that you hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep, your eyes close.” – Pablo Neruda
54. “The pain of missing you is a beautiful reminder of the joy of loving you.” – Dean Jackson
55. “I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” – The Fault in Our Stars
56. “Night has come. It is time for you to sleep, my love, so we can be happy tomorrow as we usually are.” – Ambika
57. “Another day, another pang that you are afar.” – Byron Caldwell Smith
58. “In case you ever foolishly forget, I am never not thinking of you.” – Virginia Woolf
59. “You’re everywhere except right here, and it hurts.” – Rupi Kaur
60. “My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.” – Ibn Abbad
61. “I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you and only you.” – Unknown
62. “If I had to dream up the perfect woman, she wouldn’t even come close to you.” – Boy Meets World
63. “My mind thinks of you the second I fall asleep and as soon as I wake up each morning.” – Unknown
64. “The time between good night to good morning, all poetries are mentioned by her with his love and their good memories.” – Vaishal Sheth
65. “Sleep well because my love is the wings to cover you and my hug and kiss are the warmth to give you pleasure. Good night, darling.” – Unknown
66. “Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.” – Kay Knudsen
67. “I love you. I knew it the minute I met you.” – Silver Linings Playbook
68. Good night, my love. I hope you sleep well and have the best dreams. I love you so much. I can’t wait to see you in the morning.” – Unknown
69. “I wonder how well you sleep at night, and what kind of dreams you have. I wish I could step into them as you step into mine. Goodnight, my beautiful.” – Fred Parquet
70. “If the stars really could be wished upon, I would spend every wish on you. But tonight, I wish for you restful sleep, undisturbed by all the worries of this world. And for me, my only wish is to dream of you. Goodnight, my love.” – Unknown
71. “You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be.” – Goo Goo Dolls
72. “You have no idea how hard it is to force myself to stop thinking about you.” – Unknown
73. “I know that you are the one, because when we are apart, I feel incompete. I never want to be without you. Goodnight.” – Prasad Dev
74. “I am summer, yearning for a drop of your rain.” – Gemma Troy
75. “I wish I could do everything on Earth with you.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
76. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
77. “Dreaming of you is my greatest escape.” – Perry Poetry
78. “I think about you constantly, whether it’s with my mind or my heart.” – Terri Guilemets
79. “Love you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” – Elaine Davis
80. “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you’ve made of yourself, but for what you’re making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
81. “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.” – Unknown
82. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you than face all the ages of the world alone.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
83. “I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let go.” – Unknown
84. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo
85. “Good night, my angel. Time to close your eyes.” – Billy Joel
86. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
87. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
88. “Take my hand, my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you.” – Elvis Presley
89. “I wasn’t expecting you. … The single most extraordinary thing I’ve ever done with my life is fall in love with you. I’ve never been seen so completely, loved so passionately, and protected so fiercely.” – "This Is Us"
90. “I’ve tried so many times to think of a new way to say it, and it’s still ‘I love you.’” – Zelda Fitzgerald
91. “I’d rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime of knowing I never could.” – Unknown
92. “I know that somehow, every step I took since the moment I could walk was a step toward finding you.” – Nicholas Sparks
93. “It’s like my life isn’t even real to me unless you’re there and you’re in it and I’m sharing it with you.” – "Gilmore Girls"
94. “You’re always the first and last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go or what I do, I’m thinking of you.” – Dierks Bentley
95. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
96. “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” – Arrigo Boito
97. “My heart is and always will be yours.” – Jane Austen
98. “You should be kissed often and by someone who knows how.” – Gone With the Wind
99. “You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you.” – Pride and Prejudice
100. “I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.” – Atonement
101.“Give me a kiss and I’ll serenade you among the stars. Give me your love and I will pluck each star to set at your feet.” – Unknown
102.“I want to be with you until the sun falls from the sky.” – Unknown
103.“I hope you know that every time I tell you to get home safe, stay warm, have a good day or sleep well what I’m really saying is I love you. I love you so damn much that it’s starting to steal other words’ meanings.” – Unknown
104.“Dream sweet dreams for me; dream sweet dreams for you.” – The Beatles
105.“When I want you in my arms, when I want you and all your charms, whenever I want you, all I gotta do is dream.” – The Everly Brothers
106.“Whatever happens tomorrow, or for the rest of my life, I’m happy now… because I love you.” – Groundhog Day
107.“Your words are my food, your breath is my wine. You are everything to me.” – Sarah Bernhardt
108.“I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coehlo
109.“I love you. I am at rest with you. I have come home.” – Dorothy L. Sayers
110. “Believing that you are mine forever is what makes me get up in the morning.” – Unknown
111. “In a sea of people, my eyes will always be searching for you.” – Unknown
112.“You have a place in my heart no one else could have.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
113.“I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.” – Rae Carson
114.“You are the one girl that made me risk everything for a future worth having.” – Simone Elkeles
115.“Every night, I think of you before bed with the hopes of having you in my dreams.” – Unknown
116.“For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It’s a person. And we are finally home.” – Stephanie Perkins
117.“A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
118.“I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you and not be madly in love with everything you do.” – William C. Hannon
119.“I don’t care how hard being together is. Nothing is worse than being apart.” – Josephine Angelini
120.“If my love were an ocean, there would be no more land. If my love were a desert, you would see only sand. If my love were a star late at night, only light. And if my love could grow wings, I’d be soaring in flight.” – Jay Asher
121.“And in her smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars.” – Beth Revis
122.“You have found true love when you realize that you want to wake up beside your love every morning even when you have your differences.” – Unknown
(scroll to keep reading)
123.“They say when you’re missing someone that they’re probably feeling the same, but I don’t think it’s possible for you to miss me as much as I’m missing you right now.” – Edna St. Vincent Millay
124.“I never loved you any more than I do right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do right this second.” – Kami Garcia
125.“You have me. Until every last star in the galaxy dies, you have me.” – Amie Kaufman
Good night Love Quotes
126. “You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I will always love you.” – J.M. Barrie
127. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
128. “While you dream, I wish that each hope and goal comes true. I just want you to receive everything you’ve wished for.” – Unknown
129. “I just want to say good night, sweet prince, may flights of angels sing thee to rest.” – Harry Dean Stanton
130. “When I say good night to you, I am wishing you a pleasant and restful sleep. Not a night where you have to count sheep, but one that you will wake rested and fine.” – Catherine Pulsifer
131. “This is the end of the day, but soon there will be a new day.” – Bernard Shaw
132. “Day is over, night has come. Today is gone, what’s done is done. Embrace your dreams through the night. Tomorrow comes with a whole new light.” – George Orwell
133. “How did it get so late so soon?” – Dr. Seuss
134. As the night gets dark, let your worries fade. Sleep peacefully knowing you’ve done all you can do for the day.” – Roald Dahl
135. “Good night. Let the stars light the way to where your dreams can be found awaiting your arrival.” – Anthony T. Hincks
136. “May the good memories of today lull you to sleep.” – Kate Summer
137. “Never apologize for burning too brightly or collapsing into yourself every night. That is how galaxies are made.” – Tyler Kent
138. “When I see your face, there’s not a thing I would change, ‘cause you’re amazing—just the way you are.” – Bruno Mars
139. “May you dream of lovely things and wake to find them real.” – J.J. Heller
140. “Touch your heart and shut your eyes, dream sweet dreams and sleep tight!” – Nilam Roy
141. “Because of you, I can feel myself slowly, but surely, becoming the me I have always dreamed of being.” – Tyler Knott Gregson
142. “I close my eyes, then I drift away, into the magic night I softly say. A silent prayer, like dreamers do, then I fall asleep to dream of you.” – Roy Orbison
143. “I just wanted you to know you were missed.” – Megan Erickson
144. “Good night and good luck.” – Edward R. Murrow
145. “Here is to hoping that angels will guard you while you dream and the gentle breezes of the night will keep you cool.” – Unknown
146. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher
147. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
148. “Good night. Sleep awaits those of us who dare to dream.” – Anthony T. Hincks
149. “All I do each day is wait to be with you again. My entire day revolves around the hope that I can spend my evenings in your arms again.” – Unknown
150. “Night is thee wonderful opportunity to take rest, to forgive, to smile, to get ready for all the battles that you have to fight tomorrow.” – Allen Ginsberg
151. “Here is a short line to keep in touch because you’re always on my mind very much.” – Unknown
152. “Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” – The Princess Bride
153. “The night is longer than a day for those who dream, and day is longer than night for those who make their dreams come true.” – Jack Kerouac
154. “As you end this day, before you sleep, remember to count your blessings, not your troubles.” – Catherine Pulsifer
155. “Goodnight, goodnight, goodnight. What more is there to say than goodnight?” – Jimmy Durante
156. “Good night. Sleep gently tonight and dream of the happiness which is sure to come to you.” – Unknown
157. “I wish for you a good night, a good sleep, and when you awake with energy and passion you will abound.” – Kate Summers
158. “The stars and moon arrive just to wish you a good night. Let the light of the moon guide your dreams as you pass the night away.” – Piquanter Ganapathy
159. “There may be a billion yesterdays and a trillion tomorrows, but there is only ever one today. I would never let on day pass without letting you know that I am thinking of you. Good night.” – Gauravkumar Patel
160. “Good night! God keep you till the morning, and guard you safe from every harm.” – Lyliam Williams
161. “All I wish is a sheet of clouds for your bed and bright crystals for the stars. While you sleep, may the angels play sweet songs that bring you bright dreams.” – Unknown
162. “Sweet dreams, good night, and may your tomorrow be so bright!” – Kate Summers
163. “Good night! And sweetest dreams be thine through all their shining way, till darkness goes, and bird and rose with rapture greet the day.” – Proctor
164. “Life is full of new beginnings, and a new day tomorrow brings. Sleep well.” – Catherine Pulsifer
165. “After all this time? Always.” – J.K. Rowling
166. “Old dreams come in the still twilight to kiss goodnight…” – Frank L. Stanton
167. “Good night, sleep tight, awake full of joy at the morning light.” – Theodore Higgingsworth
168. “…A fair good night and pleasant dreams and slumbers light.” – Sir Walter Scott
169. “Although I love the stars that dot the night sky, I love the stars in your eyes even more. While I sleep, I will think about my favorite stars and wait to be with you again.” – Unknown
170. “I have late night conversations with the moon. He tells me about the sun; I tell him about you.” – S.L. Gray
171. “A day is going to end again. It’s nice to have a friend like you, making my every day seem so great. Good night and sweet dreams.” – Unknown
172. “I love the silent hour of night, for blissful dreams may then arise, revealing to my charmed sight what may not bless my waking eyes.” – Anne Brontë
173. “The stars and moon arrive just to wish you a good night. Let the light of the moon guide your dreams as you pass the night away.” – Unknown
174. “Here is to wishing that your mind will rest in sweet serenity while the nighttime passes by.” – Unknown
175. “Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow’s a fresh opportunity to make it better.” – Harry Dean Stanton
176. “The moon embalms me with her love and she kisses me good night. The nightingale sings her song of love when I take rest in the arms of darkness in the night!” – Avijeet Das
177. “Slow down your thoughts. Focus on your breaths. Get rid of the clutter in your mind. Prepare your body for rest. It’s time to sleep and wake up refreshed and rejuvenated in the morning. Good night!” – J. Bastianich
178. “Every parting is a form of death, every reunion a type of heaven.” – Tryon Edwards
179. “If someone wishes you good night every day, you’re happier than so many people.” – Martin Freeman
180. “Before you fall asleep every day, say something positive to yourself.” – Enid Bagnold
181. “Let your mind weave into your subconscious. Your dreams will be filled with the beautiful castles your mind creates.” – Isaac M.C.
182. “The night is more alive and more richly colored than the day.” – Vincent van Gogh
183. “Don’t fight with the pillow but lay down your head and kick every worriment out of the bed.” – Edmund Vance Cooke
184. “Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure if I knew you were missing me too.” – Unknown
185. “I dream of the day when each night will end with good night and not goodbye. That day will come soon.” – Unknown
186. “In true love, the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.” – Hans Nouwens
187. “I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.” – Sarah Williams
188. “Goodnight stars, goodnight air, goodnight noises everywhere.” – Margaret Wise Brown
189. “An ending is always the start of something new. Good night.” – S.H. BoBu
190. “You know someone is very special when days just don’t seem right without them.” – John Cena
191. “Good night dear friend! I say good night to thee. Across the moonbeams, tremulous and white, bridging all space between us.” – Hester A. Benedict
192. “Sleep is the golden chain that binds health and our bodies together.” – Thomas Dekker
193. “May tonight be a lovely and serene bridge that will lead you to a wonderful tomorrow.” – E. Joseph Cossman
194. “If I miss you any harder, my heart might come looking for you.” – Gemma Troy
195. “Good night now, and rest. Today was a test. You passed it, you’re past it. Now breathe ‘til unstressed.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
196. “When I got to bed and cannot sleep, I don’t waste time by counting sheep; I count all my blessings, one by one. Good night.” – Eldred Herbert
197. “Good night! Ah, good the night that wraps thee in its silver light. Good night! No night is good to me that doesn’t bring a thought of thee.” – Unknown
198. “Your future depends on your dreams, so go to sleep.” – Mesut Barazany
199. “Sweet dreams, because anything else would be just a nightmare. Good night!” – Anthony T. Hincks
200. “I miss you in ways that not even words can understand.” – Gemma Troy
201. “For tonight, he will wonder into a glorious quest off the night, and he lay down his head, will the angels guard him. Good night and sweet dreams.” – Perpetua Ukakogu
202. “A well spent days brings happy sleep.” – Leonardo da Vinci
203. “The stars sparkle and shine as you do in my life. Have a good night’s sleep.” – Unknown
204. “My love for you has no depth; its boundaries are ever-expanding.” — Christina White
205. “Do not worry about tomorrow. I will always be there to set things right. Good night!” – Unknown
206. “Some nights are made for torture, or reflection, or the savoring of loneliness.” – Poppy Z. Brite
207. “Life begins at night.” – Charlaine Harris
208. “Think of all the good moments of this day and keep a smile for tomorrow. Good night!” – O.M. Kumawat
209. “It’s always better when we’re together.” – Jack Johnson
210. “I’m in my bed, you’re in your bed. One of us is in the wrong place.” – Unknown
211. “As you fall asleep, I want you to remember what a good person you are. Remember that I admire you and care for you. Sweet dreams!” – Unknown
212. “Let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.” – J.K. Rowling
213. “I need you like a heart needs a beat.” – One Republic
214. “May the nights always be aglow with the bliss of the day, with unharmed hands and feet and kissed cheeks.” – Sanober Khan
215. “There is something to be said for the night. The darkness holds a sense of promise, as if anything could happen. Good night!” – Meg Collett
216. “This is what you brought out in me. How could I want it with anyone else?” – J.M. Storm
217. “For when the cold winds blow, I will close my eyes calmly, knowing I am anchored to you.” – Tyler Knott Gregson
218. “It is lonely here and I miss your light.” – Ranata Suzuki
219. “My love is selfish. I cannot breathe with you.” – John Keats
220. “I don’t know what they’re called, the spaces between the seconds, but I think of you always in those intervals.” – Salvador Plascencia
221. "I never want to stop making memories with you.” – Pierre Jeanty
222. “I love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars.” – J.M. Storm
223. “I only miss you when I’m breathing.” – Jason Derulo
224.“I wish you to know you have been the last dream of my soul.” – Charles Dickens
225.“We only part to meet again.” – John Gay
226.“I love you as certain dark things are to be love, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda
227.“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” – Nicholas Sparks
228.“For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love.” – Carl Sagan
229.“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A.A. Milne
230.“I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be.” – Unknown
231.“My soul and your soul are forever entangled.” – N.R. Hart
232.“I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.” – Ben Folds
233.“You are, and always have been, my dream.” – Nicholas Sparks
234.“Come here now and kiss me.” – Genesis 27:26
235. “By night, beloved, tie your heart to mine and let them both in dreams defeat the darkness.” – Pablo Neruda
236.“If you find someone you love in your life, then hang onto that love.” – Princess Diana
237.“When I look into your eyes, I know I have found the mirror of my soul.” – Joey W. Hill
238.“To me, you are perfect.” – Love Actually
239.“I think I’d miss you even if we never met.” – The Wedding Date
240.”Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever, and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.” – Meet Joe Black
241.“I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever.” – Stephanie Meyer
242.“Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.” —Unknown
243.“Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” —Rosemonde Gerard
244.“When you look at me, when you think of me, I am in paradise.” – William Makepeace Thackeray
245.“In your life, my infinite dreams live.” – Unknown
246.“I just want you to know that you’re very special… and the only reason I’m telling you is that I don’t know if anyone else ever has.” – The Perks of Being a Wallflower
247.“We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe
248.“We are most alive when we’re in love.” – John Updike
249.“Within you, I lose myself. Without you, I find myself wanting to become lost again.” – Unknown
250.“Every day and night, my mind is filled with thoughts of you. As long as the sun continues to shine, you can be sure that my heart will remain yours.” – Unknown
150 Romantic Love Messages and Texts
150 Good Morning Quotes
50 Thinking of You Quotes
150 Life Quotes
100 Positive Quotes
Wishing you the sweetest dreams as you drift off to sleep. Good night my love. Every day I spend with you is the new best day of my life: sleep well, and have sweet dreams. Hope you are tucked in nice and tight.
- I love you more.
- Always kiss me goodnight.
- Goodnight; I'll sleep with you in my heart.
- Goodnight; I'll meet you in my dreams.
- Goodnight, sweetheart.
- Love you to the moon and back.
Good night my darling, and sweet dreams!” “Before you sleep, I wanted you to know that I would have waited an eternity to meet you, but I'm really glad I found you when I did.” “Good night to the girl who made all my dreams come true by coming into my life. If you are a dream, I don't want to ever wake up.”
- So many stars are shining in the sky, but you are my brightest star among them all. ...
- Tonight, I'm sure that my dreams will be sweet and lovely. ...
- Good night, my one and only. ...
- I hope that tonight, before sleep, you will feel how much I love you. ...
- Sleep tight, my love. ...
- Sleep well, handsome.
- I love you so matcha.
- You're the LOL to my OMG.
- You're the peanut butter to my jelly.
- You're the peanut to my butter.
- You're the crayons to my coloring book.
- You're the guacamole to my taco.
- You guac my world.
- We fit together like puzzle pieces.
- “I'll be dreaming of you tonight ;)” ...
- “I can't wait to see you tomorrow! ...
- “Thanks for making me smile at my phone all night. ...
- “Hey, call me. ...
- “I can't wait to wake up to the thought of your gorgeous face.”
“Hold on to your dreams of a better life and stay committed to striving to realize it.” “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” “In order to write about life first you must live it.” “The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything.”
Sending goodnight messages can make you feel happy as well, and will help you sweet dreams too as you close your eyes. He may start to feel like he can't wait to see that romantic goodnight message from you.
Some sweet good night messages are, “I hope that you had a restful sleep,” “sleep tight,” “sweet dreams,” “wishing a sweet night to a sweet girl,” “I hope you have the sweetest dreams,” or “good night and sweet dreams.” Some people even tease their crush a little bit by saying, “close your eyes,” “it's night!
Romantic, clever, flirty and other good ways to say Good Night
- I'll dream of you tonight and see you.
- Dream of Mama/Papa!
- Can't wait to wake up next to you!
- Until tomorrow,
- Goodnight, the love of my life!
- Sweet dreams!
- Goodnight, the mini love of my life!
- “I'll be dreaming of you tonight ;)” ...
- “I can't wait to see you tomorrow! ...
- “Thanks for making me smile at my phone all night. ...
- “Hey, call me. ...
- “I can't wait to wake up to the thought of your gorgeous face.”